PC 3001 VARIO select
PC3001VARIOselect PC3001 VARIO select
The PC 3001 VARIO select pumping unit precisely controls the vacuum level in order to achieve unparalleled process control. This pump is suitable for even high boiling point solvents. The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run fully automated distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the VACUU·SELECT controller detects solvent boiling and automatically adjusts the pump's motor speed to maintain process control. The VARIO motor speed control also makes the pump whisper quiet and provides for exceptionally long maintenance intervals. The inlet separator, made of glass with a robust protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump, preventing damage and extending pump life. And the exhaust vapor condenser allows for nearly complete recovery of solvents when used with a chilled water line or recirculating chiller for economical recycling and environmental protection.
- simplify lab work with the VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphic user interface and predefined applications
- automatic boiling point detection and continuous optimization of vacuum levels for quick process times
- compact and powerful; superior performance even with continuous condensate purge
- whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- eco-friendly: extremely low power consumption and efficient solvent recovery. Oil-free!