Rotary vane pumps and pumping units, chemistry-HYBRID™ pumps
|Rotary vane pumps are used whenever it is necessary to have a process vacuum of up to 10-3 mbar. VACUUBRAND rotary vane pumps are high-performance, yet compact, and can be equipped with an extensive line of VACUUBRAND accessories. They have an innovative lubrication system with a built-in oil pump and have a large oil volume. This extends oil change and service intervals and protects the pump at start-up. The effective gas ballast feature, with its high-flow gas ballast, provides high vapor pumping capability for water and solvents. VACUUBRAND rotary vane pumps´ volume flow rate is specified at atmospheric pressure, as is customary with PNEUROP®. For process effiency, however, the high volume flow rate of VACUUBRAND pumps under process conditions, as well as a consistently high volume flow rate over a wide pressure range, is the key to your satisfaction in real-world application. After switch-off the aggregate is vacuum-sealed to protect your application from undesired venting and oil back flow.
- constriction-free vapor pathway allows high volume flow rates, even when close to the ultimate vacuum
- high tolerance for water and solvent vapors, because of the high-volume gas ballast
- quiet running and excellent ultimate vacuum, even with gas ballast
- active corrosion protection: Oil cycle closes vacuum-tight against the intake of corrosive gases and oil impurities into the reservoir when shut down
- new design lubrication circuit, and large usable oil volume provides extended oil change and service intervals
- compact design, low weight and easy service with telescopic design